DISCOVERING “SALTED” PROSECCO
We work hard to preserve the character of our terroir, and the result, over the years, has always been wines with a great natural affinity with food…clic
For a long time, we did not investigate the reason for this delightful harmony: lately it has been our customers and the reviews of professional tasters who have always emphasised the same thing: that savoury note, bordering on saltiness, that has always distinguished all our wines!!!
We will meet in the vineyard adjacent to the winery, where we will get to know each other and begin to experience our territory, which includes prosecco… but not only that. We’ll also take a look at what is going on in the vineyard during the visit: contrary to popular belief, we work in the vineyard 12 months a year, and there’s always something worth exploring!
During our visit to the cellar, we will learn, in a simple but detailed manner, how a still wine is transformed into a sparkling wine using the Martinotti method.
Last, but not least, the tasting. We will sample:
- A Prosecco Asolo with zero residual sugars or a Col Fondo Agricola. Tasting one of these two wines is the compulsory starting point for understanding our philosophy!
- An Asolo Prosecco Extra dry
- A Teribie Colli Trevigiani still white
- A Montello Rosso
Prices and registration methods:
- This tasting includes: 4 wines; a rich board with “cicchetti” (snacks) typical of the Veneto, Treviso and Vicenza tradition, such as Pan Da Vin (crunchy tasting bread) and Soppressa (a type of salami); and a guided tour of the winery.
- The cost is €20 per person(special offer: €15 reserved exclusively for guests staying at the holiday farm)
- Alternatively, there is a tasting of just 3 wines with small savoury snacks at a cost of €15 (special offer: €7.50 for farmhouse guests)
Booking is required AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE and takes place every Saturday evening at 7:00 pm.
For different times or days, booking is required within 24 hours prior to the desired time:
- Monday to Friday between 6 pm and 7 pm
- Sunday from 11 to 12 – CLOSED in the afternoon
- It will be confirmed when the minimum number of participants is reached