Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- General conditions of sale
- By placing an order on the online store www.agrsantandrea.it the Customer declares to have read all the indications supplied to him or her during the purchase procedure and to accept in whole the general and payment conditions written below.
- The Customer is not entitled to damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things caused by failure to accept, even in part, an order.
- On the site the quantities of the product available at the time of order cannot be seen but the system recognizes the availability and does not accept orders higher than these values. Since there is contemporary access to the site by many customers-users and the contemporary possibility of on-line orders can modify the availability of the products, Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S does not guarantee the certainty of the delivery of ordered goods. In the case of unforeseen unavailability of the goods and failure to deliver the order no charge will be made to the Customer.
- All the sale prices of the Products in the site are understood as prices to the public and therefore include VAT. In any case Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S reserves the right to change the prices at any time without any warning.
- Method of purchase
- The purchase of products from Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S must be considered completed and effective between the parties when the Customer has completed the on-line purchase and payment procedure of the products and only following receipt by the Customer of the notifications as per point 2.2 below. Subsequently, what was requested by the Customer is considered a proposal of purchase that, in order to become binding on Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S and must be explicitly accepted by it.
- The proper receipt of the order is confirmed by the e-commerce system via an email reply sent to the email address notified by the Customer. This confirmation message will list the summary of the order made with Data from the order, an “Order Number” and a “Customer Code” to be used in any further communication with the e-commerce system.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to register with correct information and to keep this data up to date through the access credentials.
- In the case of non-acceptance of the order, Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S undertakes to immediately notify the Customer.
- In the case of purchases with foreign delivery addresses, the management of the payment and the transport will be managed by the Direct from Italy Company.
- Method of payment
- The purchase of the goods requires payment by Credit Card, PayPal or bank transfer in advance.
- The transaction with Credit Card or PayPal occur through the electronic system provided by PayPal or by Stripe and at no time during the purchase procedure can the electronic system of the agrsantandrea.it portal and members of the staff identify the number of the Customer’s Credit Card which the Client provides to the PayPal or Stripe Safe Server on a protected internet connection and encrypted according to the current standards in the market of on-line payments.*
- All the amounts displayed on agrsantandrea.it are expressed in Euros which is the currency of reference.
- Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S reserves the right to request additional Customer information (for example, fixed telephone number, taxation number) or to send a copy of the documents proving ownership of the credit card used. Failure to provide the documentation requested Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S reserves the right to refuse the order.
- Method and costs of delivery
- The orders with delivery outside Italy will be managed by the transport company specified in the order.
- For every order carried out on agrsantandrea.it Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S issues an electronic invoice for the material and sends the notification to the Taxation Office. In order to
issue the invoice, the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order is binding. No variation of the invoice will be possible after the issue of the same.
- The delivery costs are displayed explicitly at the time of making the order. Some promotions can offer discounts equal to the delivery costs for orders higher than a certain determined valued of said offer. The payment of the goods by the Customer will be carried out using the Credit Card, PayPal or bank transfer in advance, the sum paid on the credit card or PayPal will be shown as made to Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S, manager of the integrated platform agrsantandrea.it Nothing more is owed by the Customer in respect to the total of the order.
- The delivery of the products in Italy will occur about four working days from the date of purchase. The delivery times must in any case be considered indicative as they could in fact change depending on the place of destination of the products. It should also be noted that should Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S not be able to carry out delivery within the terms indicated in the purchase agreement, the Customer will be given timely notification. The delivery times cannot be foreseen for overseas destinations.
- The deliveries are carried out from Monday to Friday during normal office hours –and in any case never of non-working day. For this reason, it is suggested that the Customer indicate an address where in any case the delivery of the products can be guaranteed and a telephone number to be given to the driver. No responsibility can be attributed to Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S.in the case of delay in delivery by the drivers of the ordered items.
- At the time of delivery by the driver the Customer must check:
- that the number of packages in the delivery corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is whole, undamaged, neither wet or in any way altered, also the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or product or mismatch of the number of packages or the indication must be disputed immediately by writing RESERVE RIGHT TO WRITTEN CONTROL on the driver’s delivery receipt. Once the driver’s receipt has been signed the Customer cannot present any dispute concerning the exterior characteristics of what is delivered.
- Any problems concerning the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the products received must be notified within 7 days after delivery, according to the methods outlined in this document.
- In the case of failure to pick up within 5 working days the material in the storage at the warehouse of the delivery company due to the repeated impossibility to deliver to the Customer’s address at the time of order, the order will be cancelled automatically.
- Right to withdraw
- In accordance with art. 5 of Italian Legislative Decree 185/1999,if the customer is a consumer, he or she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason , without having to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in point 15 below.
- In order to exercise this right, the customer must send Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S a notification to this effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This notification must be sent by registered mail with receipt of delivery addressed to Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S. Srl – Via Cornuda 72 – 31010 Maser (TV) – Italy P.iva 04372370264, or via telegram or fax, always sent within the ten working days indicated above and following confirmation by registered mail with receipt of delivery sent STRICTLY within the following 48 hours. Once having received this notification of withdrawal Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S must immediately notify the customer of the method to return the goods which must reach Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S within 10 days.
- In any case, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the right is applied to the product purchased in its entirety and it is not possible to withdraw solely part of the purchased product;
the goods purchased must be whole and returned in the original packaging, complete with all the parts (including packaging and any documentations and accessories). In order to limit damage in the original packaging, we recommend, whenever possible, to insert it in the second packages, in all cases affixing labels, or adhesive tape directly on the products original packaging is to be avoided;
- in accordance with law, the delivery costs concerning the return of the goods are to be borne by the customer, the delivery up to the statement of delivery in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in the case of damage to the goods during transportation, Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S will notify the customer (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouse) in order for him or her to immediately make a complaint to the delivery company chosen by him or her and to obtain a reimbursement for the value of the goods. In this eventuality the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
- Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S does not respond in any way for damages or theft/loss of the goods returned with uninsured shipments.
Except for the costs of repair of the damages ascertained in the original packaging, Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S. will reimburse the customer for the entire sum already paid, nett of the delivery costs sustained, within 14 days after the re-entry of the goods, through the transfer procedure of the sums charged. It will be the duty of the customer to supply in a timely fashion the banking details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
- the right is applied to the product purchased in its entirety and it is not possible to withdraw solely part of the purchased product;
- The right of withdrawal lapses completely due to the lack of the essential condition of the integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in which Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S ascertains:
lack of the external packaging and/or inner packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product;
to the product due to causes other than the transport.
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to said sender.
- The personal Data requested in the sending of the order are collected and processed for the purpose of satisfying the explicit requests of the Customer and will in no case and in any title be ceded to third parties. Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S guarantees its customers its respect for the regulations in matters of the processing of personal data governed by the Privacy as per Italian Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. The Data Processor is Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S.
- Any complaints must be sent to Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S. Via Cornuda 72 – 31010 Maser (TV) Italy VAT No. 04372370264
- Applicable Law
- The sales contract between the Customer and Società Agricola Martignago di Martignago Francesca e Morlin Simone S.S. is understood as concluded in Italy and regulated by Italian Law. For the resolution of any civil or penal disputes deriving from this long distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial competency is that of his or her local council of residence, in all other cases, the territorial competency is exclusively of the Law Court of Treviso.
Cookies are small text files deposited in your computer and read remotely by the company’s servers or by the servers of third parties. The use of permanent technical cookies or session cookies (that is they are not memorized in a persistent manner on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser closes) is strictly limited to the technical supply of the service requested by the user and the transmission of the identification details of the session (made up of random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow the safe and efficient exploration of this site and avoid recourse to other computer techniques that are potentially prejudicial for the confidentiality of the user’s browsing. This website uses, with the user’s prior consent (except for cookies that are strictly necessary technically or merely statistical with aggregated data), also some systems
– cookies, beacons –that analyse the browsing by the user for creating statistics on the visits or for improving the offer of the contents and location and eventually for targeted advertising of the web page. The system currently used is Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google. Google Analytics, like other systems, uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookies on the use of the website by you will be transmitted to and deposited in Google’s servers in the United States, Google will use this information for the purpose of tracing and examining your use of the website, to prepare reports on the website’s activities for the website’s operators and to supply other services concerning the activities on the website and the use of the Internet. Google can also transfer this information to third parties when this is imposed by law or when these third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other information possessed by Google. In fact, there is no other use for the cookies for the transmission of personal information nor are other persistent type cookies used, in other words, systems for tracing users. We remind you that you can set you internet browser software (for example, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome) in a manner not to accept cookies, including technical, by activating the so-called anonymous browser and in this case no data will be processed through these systems.